
Me: Adi put that magnet back on the board so we don't loose it.
Adi: I can't, I can't reach.
Me: Well, get a stool then.
Adi: Oh, yeah good idea, (pause & under her breath) crazy!
Me: (to BJ) what did she call me?
BJ: (laughing)
What?? How did she already figure that out and to say it under her breath so I can barely hear! I am scared for life with this girl, but love her and couldn't live with out her!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Conversation w/ Adi
Posted by Kristi at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ethan actually said to me recently "Mom, it's MY life!!" Where do these kids come up with this stuf???
I love what kids say. I seriously need to carry a notebook around to write down everything my kids say. Too funny
Hmm...I got a nasty look in the car yesterday from Ellie...I thought where did she see that? Probably me.
oh my goodness. kids are so funny and they learn all their tricks from us.
Post a Comment