CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Family Fun


Monday night we had a good family night. Well as good as you can with 3 kids ranging from 6-1. We had a quick lesson and then off to frost shamrock sugar cookies. I relented and let the kids frost their own(which is so not like me, I am so high strung I like it done right, so I never let them help, bad I know!)No one ate theirs except Jace and he only at the frosting which he would lick from either his finger, or off a cheeto!


After frosting fun I went downstairs to watch some shows and the kids had a little bit of time to play before bed time. The kids were running around yelling and I looked to see what was going on to see Jace dressed up in Adi's princess clothes. I ask BJ "did you see him" he replies with "yep, I put them on him." I ask "why?" he responds with "I thought it would be funny" What? Anyways, it was pretty funny! He thought he was the funniest thing ever running around with Belle's yellow dress on, and Cinderella's shirt as a hat. Weird!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what good family times! Jace is hilarious!

Tara said...

funny kids! Thanks for making me feel better about life and kids last night. I needed it. I hope you still like your hair.

Emily said...

I always let my kids decorate some, but I have to decorate any that go to people, all that finger licking gets to me, too.