CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jace & Kyla



We went up to my mom's house Saturday. I had a nail appointment(that is about the only time we get up there), but my kids had a birthday party, so I talked my brother into coming down and getting me and Jace and then had BJ come up with the kids after the party. It worked out really good, Jace got Kyla all to himself all day Saturday. They are 6 months apart and just love each other to death. My mom says she always points to his picture at her house and says 'dace', so cute! She also has been askign for 'beej', What?? Why is she asking for him? I am the one who plays with her, and hugs & kisses her, and buys her things, not him!! Whatever!!

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

got to love cousins!