So Adi LOVES to color, she colors every single day. She absolutley loves it! We have gone through so many coloring books and crayons. But when she colors she has to have a blank sheet of copy paper and she will color in the coloring book, and then color a strip on the blank paper. She does this everytime she colors and she usually fills up the whole sheet. See pictures below to see what I mean, it is kind of hard to explain, but it cracks me up. I would love to know the logic behind it, or why she has to do it. It is so funny!
This morning before Brayden left for school, I was upstiars getting ready and Brayden was tormenting Adi. She was watching Dora Saves the Mermaids, and it is about this octopus who dumps garbage in the mermaids city. Anyways I hear her crying and then she says "Brayden you are mean like the octopus" She is so funny sometimes!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Adi-isms(title ripped off from Tara)
Posted by Kristi at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that is neat that Adi does that. It sounds like she is going to be quite the artist. I still love coloring and I am so old. I wonder if you ever grow out of it. Plus it is a quiet activity :)
That is so funny. I love how kids think. I too wonder why she does that. I noticed on the picture that she sometimes makes bigger marks on the paper, does that mean she used that color longer? Just a thought. Interesting.
I used to do that same color thing when I was a kid!!!!!!!!!!
Ellie loves coloring too, but she prefers to make up her own pictures and doesn't use a lot of coloring books. I love the line thing she does.
Post a Comment