CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Bowl & Snow Fun

Sunday we had a little Super Bowl party at our house. BJ invited a few of his friends over to watch the game. I had ordered a 4ft sandwich, but they messed up and gave us a 6ft sandwich instead, so we have subs coming out our ears! We had tons of food and a good time. The kids enjoyed the donuts that one of his friends brought. Jace loved them, but hated his fingers getting sticky, so he would just plant his face into the donut instead, it was so funny to watch!!


Monday afternoon Brayden and his friends decided to play outside in the snow. I went out for about 30 seconds and was freezing. I don't know how they did it, but they were out there for close to 2 hours just running around playing and trying to build a snow tunnel. They had shovels and various other tools and are starting to make progress, so we'll see if they make it back out to finish it up.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at those cute kids playing in the snow! I agree way to cold. Couldn't even tell that was Devon. He sure is bundled up good.

Staci said...

How is it that they have no reaction to cold or hot? At least they had fun, right?

Miles and Bex said...

I love parties! Especially the super bowl, love all the food. I agree with you and the cold. My kids will play outside for hours when it is 5 degrees outside. It is crazy.

Tara said...

I tagged you. I'm sorry. I will forgive you if you don't do it.

Veronica said...

Cute pics! Yeah I don't know how kids can stay outside in that snow and not freeze to death. I am a huge wimp when it comes to cold!!!