CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Silly Kids

Here are some snapshots I got of the kids doing silly stuff.


I found a dinosaur program on some channel and turned it on for the kids while I was getting dinner ready. I couldn't believe how totally into it all 3 of them were!

Brayden has a BYU beanie and Jace just loves to wear it. He put it on himself and wore it like that for a few hours!

Adi is such a good sister! Jacey woke up from his nap and was still a little tired, so I sat him on the couch while I rotated laundry and when I came back to get him this is what I found. So sweet!

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that picture of Jace & Adi is adorable! So sweet cuddling on the couch!