CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Funny Brayden

Today my in laws stopped by to bring my kids a Valentine. They gave them each a card with $5 in it. I told Brayden not to loose it, so this is what I found when I went upstairs a while later. He had taped the money to his door. I said "Why did you do that?" Brayden replied with "you told me not to loose it, so I taped it to my door so I will know where it is."

Also today Jace had lost this little finger flashlight that Brayden got as a prize for selling cookie dough for a his school's fundraiser. Brayden was so mad, he was yelling at me and Jace, and then went and got a piece of paper and drew this and taped it to his door. I am not sure if you can tell what it is, but it has a picture of Jace with a frowny face, and Brayden with a smiley face and then it says 'NO Jace'. I know not very nice, but pretty funny! Luckily he found the flashlight, but the sign is still up!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Ha ha ha!! That is too funny!

Missy said...

He kills me! I love the little picture. You will have to save that and maybe you could scrapbook it or something...:)

Miles and Bex said...

That is too funny!!! I love how he made that sign and taped the money to his door. That is something Taegs would totally do too.

Staci said...

SO funny! K has done that with signs that say...No Boys allowed. I love it.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Smart kid to tape it to the door!