Ok so Adisyn and Jace were sick 2 1/2 weeks ago, the reason I remember was because I documented this worried that Adi maybe wasn't infact sick, but having migraines, which with her history of head trauma scared me. So I wrote it down to see if she got it again or if it was just a flu bug. So when Tuesday morning she woke up throwing up and complaining of a headache I was really scared, but when she continued to be sick Wednesday and Thursday, and when Jace joined in Wednesday and Thursday I ruled out migraines and chalked it up to we were just lucky enough to have the flu bug again! As bad as it was I was glad she was flu sick again and not having migraines! So when Thursday night it hit me and flattened me till Friday I knew, yep, we got the flu. It was pretty nasty and thank goodness BJ was home to help or else I guarantee my kids would not have made it to school. Adi's hair was pretty scary(he struggles to comb Brayden's so you can imagine what Adisyn's looked like) so I did manage to sit up and have him put her on the bed so I could put a clip in it. But he was great and really stepped up, thanks honey I love you!! I did however make the mistake of getting up Friday night to watch the Jazz game with him and so he took it as I was better so he went fishing Saturday morning! What do you do!!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Sick, sick, sick-o's!
Posted by Kristi at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That last picture makes me sad. She looks so sick. I have had a horrible cold for over a week now. Go away winter so we can all be healthy again. I hope you all feel better.
I am so sorry Kristi, I am sure that it was passed through my children. I didn't get it, yet, and I pray that it stays that way. I hope things are getting better.
She looks so sick! I am sorry you got it too! I hope you guys all get better and don't get sick again. The only thing good about getting the flu is I always loose weight, but then it comes back!
I'm glad it's not the migraine thing! How scary. Sick kids are just so pathetic :(
Oh my goodness! Just looking at her makes me hurt. I am so sorry and I am sorry that you got it too. It's no fun when the kids get sick but it really stinks when mom gets sick too. Thank goodness for dads.
What a sad little face. We had fun at the Princesses on Ice. See ya soon.
Post a Comment