CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Adi & mommy's night out


Friday Adisyn and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice, we met Missy and Ellie there and had such a great time! The little girls loved the show and had so much fun playing together. We use to live by them in North Salt Lake and have really missed them since we moved to Lehi. I asked Adi if she wanted to drive or take trax to the princess skate(that is what Adi called it)and of course she wanted to take trax. Since it was her night I agreed and we took the train. It saved on trying to find a place to park and traffic since our show was at 4, and it really wasn't that bad. The show was so cute it was so fun to see all these little girls dressed up in princess outfits. Adi dressed up in her Sleeping Beauty dress. She has 2 and we decided on the one that was less froofy since she would have to wear it on the train and this one I could shove in my purse if she wanted it off(which she did). After the show we went over to the Gateway to eat and visit and let the girls play. We didnt' get hoem till about 9:00 and Adi fell asleep on trax on the way home. It was fun to have a night out with just the girls. I felt a little bad leaving the boys home, but so enjoyed having one on one time with Adi! Thanks Missy and Ellie we had a blast!!

Adi & Ellie with there Tinkerbell barbies that we paid way too much for!!

Adi on the train with her "treasure map"

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun day! Man M & I sure missed the "princess ice" boat. I didn't even take her! Oh well. Glad you got to spen time with Adi one on one! Girls just need it.