CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Pre Easter Party

Saturday we had my family come down for a little pre Easter party. I wasn't sure who we would be seeing on Easter so I thought it would be fun to have everyone come down for a little get together, and I like to host parties and have everyone come over. Everyone except Adam(we missed you) was able to come this time and we were so happy to see everyone. We had the traditional Easter dinner and also did an Easter egg hunt for the little ones. Since there are only 4 grandkids and 3 are mine Haylee and I each got eggs and put them outside for the kids. Brayden and Adi had fun and Kyla and Jace went along with it not really sure what they were doing, but had fun anyways! I made little Easter bags for everyone and Brayden hid them around the house for the adults. He was so excited to hide stuff for them it was pretty funny. He hid 10, but we only found 9 and I still can't find the last one. I really wonder where it is?? So thanks to everyone for coming, we had fun and were glad to see everyone!!

Kids getting ready to go out and find eggs.

Jace finding eggs

Kyla found an egg!!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun easter party. I like how you did things for the adults too. I might just have to copy that for our family party.

Tara said...

You always have fun parties. I need to do that more. Fun seeing you at Princesses on Ice.