We colored out Easter eggs for FHE Monday night. The kids had a good time and NO dye was spilled during the process, and only 1 egg dropped! Adi and Brayden had fun writing on the eggs and then dying them and then seeing how they turned out. Adi wrote her own name on one, and Brayden wrote "me and my dad like pop" Why he wrote this we don't know, kind of strange, but hey atleast he wrote it by himself, so he is using what he learns at school! Jace just wanted to play with the dipper and dip it in the egg dye and then put it in his mouth, gross! It was just fun doing something together as a family!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Easter Egg Fun
Posted by Kristi at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Krisit.I just found your blog and thought I would say hello. Just wondering how things are.
-Lindsay
That is really fun. I hope we find time to do it. I am hopin for friday. You are a brave mama. I don't think I will let M touch it. J & I are kind of OCD. Just ask Julianne how Joey & I are neat freaks/dirt people!
Kristi!!
You are too cute as a Mom!!
Linds!
If you get a chance drop me your email address or blog address. I am glad you found me!! We'll get in touch soon!!
i am hoping to do ours tonight, friday. we'll see.
Tag your it! Go to my blog to see what you will be blogging about!
How cute! Looks like you guys had fun :) See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment