We had a fun Easter this year. BJ was gone Friday and Saturday on a fishing trip and didn't get home till late Saturday night, so that left me and the kids to pass the time. We had my sister come and stay the night Friday and we ordered pizza and watched Enchanted. Saturday Adi had a mandatory dance practice at 9am so we went to that and then went to Park City and shopped for a few hours. The kids hated shopping, but were troopers. After we got done shopping we had to go to Bountiful to meet my mom to get Adi's Easter dress she made for her, so we met at Applebee's and had dinner. By the time we got home I was exhausted so we did quick baths for the boys and luckily they were excited for the Easter Bunny, so they went to bed with no arguments! I was hoping BJ would make it home to help with Easter Bunny stuff, but no he didn't get home till midnight so I did it myself. Sunday morning Brayden of course was up at like 7 and Jace not to long after that, but I put Jace in bed with us thinking I would get a few more minutes of sleep, and to my surprise he went back to sleep till 8:30 and Brayden and Adisyn just sat in the living room and watched tv till we got up.(Come to find out later though Brayden actually went around and found everyones Easter basket because he sure was quick when we said go find your baskets and was so eager to help both the other kids and knew right where to go!!) Luckily this year the Easter Bunny was kind of smart and hid Transformer eggs for Bray, Princess/Tinkerbell eggs for Adi, and Cars eggs for Jace. So everyone got the same amount and could go as fast or slow as they wanted. After church we hurried home to change and headed out to my uncle's house in Kaysville. We had dinner and then did another Easter egg hunt with their cousins. After the hunt the kids had fun running around playing hide and seek in Keith's house. Both Brayden and Adi said it was the best Easter ever, so I guess it was!
Jace finding candy
Brayden and Adi getting their baskets
Easter outfits! Jace found this beanie right before pictures and had to wear it. what is wrong with my kids??!! HE loves, loves to have his hands in pockets!
Brayden, Adisyn, & Jace hutning for eggs at uncle Keith's.
Jed & Maegen
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Posted by Kristi at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a fun easter. Jace is making me laugh with that cute beenie on his head. they only will wear it when you don't want them too.
love the themed eggs for each kid. I did the pony eggs and LPs eggs this year. loved it!
WHY is Jed looking at the camera and I am not!? Sad! He hates cameras and he is looking right at it and smiling. I ruined it! Well that was a fun day! Nothing beats rolling Easter eggs down the hill. Ha!
I love the pics of the kids Easter morning. And they look soo cute in their Easter Sunday clothes!
love the themed eggs. i told a i would do star wars for him next year and lp for m. so fun to have these themed eggs now a days.
Adisyn's dress is so cute. Go Connie! Looks like you had a fun Easter.
Post a Comment