Monday while I went to pick Adi up from school a Leprachan must of some how got into our house because when we got home there were little green footprints going from the back door, downstairs, over the couch, up the wall and left a little treat under a basket. He must have hopped out the window because that is where the tracks stopped! Adi was so funny because the leprachan also came to her school so she thought it was pretty crazy he came to our house too. She was also convinced he had gone to all the neighbors too. She had to wait for Brayden to get home so they could follow the tracks together. Luckily, it was early out day so she only had to wait a few minutes for him. They thought it was pretty cool and enjoyed the little treat!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
St Patty's Day
Posted by Kristi at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a nicer mom than me. I had to explain to Nathan that the Leprechaun did come to our house but I told him we didn't want any candy so he left. Maybe next year I will be as creative and fun as you.
I love the footprint thing! So creative. I seriously need to get better at doing more creative things on holidays.
we do those footprints to at our house (was it julianne or you?)
That is a really cute idea! I will have to keep that in mind for next year! Cute blog.
Post a Comment