Last week in kindergarten they had a Fancy & Fantastic Day. All the kindergarten classes had to dress up. For girls they suggested a princess, or queen, and for the boys they said a superhero. Brayden has never really been into superheros, so for us this was kind of a hard thing to find a costume for. So I called my mom and had her dig out old Halloween costumes to see what she still had left that could work. I ended up with some bat ears, a vampire cape, and a superman cape. Not much to work with, so Brayden decided on superman. I thought I would just run to Target and grab a superman shirt and call it good. However, I could not find a superman shirt. Spiderman I found a ton, but no superman. Finally I found one, but as you can see from the pictures not really a traditional one, but this is all I could find in his size. So we were kind of lame. Brayden overheard me saying that on the phone before he left for school and he said "mom, please don't say I look lame cuz I think I look pretty good." And he was right he did look pretty good! (Brayden doesn't give me much detail on what he does in school, so for what they did during Fancy & Fantastic Day I am not really sure, besides they went on a parade through other classrooms in the school.)
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Fancy & Fantastic Day
Posted by Kristi at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment