CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Crappy, crappy day

Yesterday was one of those days that just couldn't end fast enough. I was in one of those moods where nothing goes right and my take on everything was negative.The kids didn't have school yesterday because it was some teacher prep day or something. They had been out since last Thursday for Fall Break, so they were getting antsy and so was I. Brayden even told me that morning that he was "missing school", so was I!! Anyways we had to take our van into the shop that morning because the transmission was leaking.(We found out Friday that it needed 3 things fixed $700 worth of repairs, not horrible, but not great either)Anyways, so we dropped it off first thing in the morning, so I was carless all day. For some reason that annoys me when I don't have my car, I am always afraid of something happening and me being stranded with no car. BJ had the day off and had gone fishing in the morning and was out playing t-ball with the kids and their friends in the afternoon when he got back. He put the pirate boat a few feet away from the T so that when someone was batting they had to stay BEHIND the pirate boat, well sure enough someone didn't listen and WHACK, go hit with the bat and split the eye open. Poor guy went down, luckily BJ was close by. It wasn't one of my kids, but I wish it had been. When it happens at your house you feel so bad and responsible. Anyways Brayden's poor little friend ended up having to have 5 stitches, so sad! Then we go to pick up the van and I am driving it home and it is doing this weird lurching thing that I can't even describe, but it wasn't doing it before we took it in. I thought maybe it was just a one time thing so I wasn't too worried. I was on my way over to Target to return something and it did it like 3 more times, so I turned around and came home and took BJ's car. I get to Target and realize the thing I was returning was in the back of the van!!! Are you kidding me!!! I was just about to break down, not that it was of most importance to return this item, but it was just my luck for the day! So I bought some new throw pillows for my couch and came back home. BJ wasn't having any of my "poor me" and knows how to make me happy. Thanks honey for making me realize life isn't that bad ,I love you tons!!(sorry no pics of the crappy crappy day, I didn't want to have visuals to remember it by)

4 comments:

Staci said...

i'm sorry you had such a rotten day. we all get them occasionally and they suck. i hope today is better for you.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Sorry for the bad day! I hate those days! Heres to a better day!

Veronica said...

I'm so sorry you're day was so sucky!!! I hope things go better today!

Marth said...

Kristi - you are quite the cook - what a fun dinner.

I put some pics from denver on my blog http://theolsonslovesanpete.blogspot.com/