CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party & Pumpkin Carving



I just love this time of year! I already have a few Halloween posts and it isn't even Halloween yet, so there will still be atleast one more Halloween post. We had Grandma Bus' annual Halloween party Friday night. The kids love this party so much, we look forward to it every year! We have been doing this ever since I can remember. Not much of it has really changed. We still drink the orange punch with dry ice in it (so it smokes, Jacey thought that was great), and eat donuts. The kids get to see their cousins(my cousins kids)that they don't get to see very often and they have so much fun!! BJ and I don't usually dress up, but Brayden really wanted us to this year. As you can tell from the pictures BJ is less than thrilled about it, but I will say he was a good sport!

We finally got around to carving a few of our pumpkins. Brayden has been so excited to carve his big pumpkin, and as Adi was saying "it is the biggest pumpkin in all the lamb" It was so funny! The kids had a good time and we even got BJ to carve the faces after I dug out the guts. We'll see if we get around to carving anymore of the 15 that are still sitting on our front porch!



4 comments:

Veronica said...

That cracks me up that BJ looks less than thrilled!! Too funny.

Miles and Bex said...

I love the costumes. I love BJ's expression on his face. Too funny. That is so funny what Adi said. We love Halloween!

Staci said...

bj has the same look b gives me when i ask him what he wants to be for halloween! i love it. he never ever dresses up...unless it's his cowboy hat and matching boots. he says he's kenny chesney or lately it's tim mcgraw. to funny!

Joey and Nettifer said...

WE totally wore those costumes that you and BJ are in. Aren't they Julianne's Joeys family said we look like colorful condoms! LOL! WE died lauging. I know dirty!