CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hee Haw Farms take 2

I was able to go with Brayden's kindergarten class on their fieldtrip today.(I thought I was going to have to say no I couldn't go because of getting Adi to and from school and someone watching Jace, but of course Julianne was there to help me out even tho she had a million other things to do.) Originally when they asked if I could go they were going to Thanksgiving Point's pumpkin patch, but then a note came home a few days later saying it would be Hee Haw's which I already went on a fieldtrip there with Adi, but oh well. It was fun when I went with Adi and I had thought Brayden sure would like this, so I was glad he got to go too and Adi told him about everything there would be for him to do so it was kind of cute. We always take the kids to a pumpkin patch and let them pick out their Halloween pumpkin, but since we had our own pumpkin patch this year we really didn't need to go and so it worked out nicely that they each got to go with their school class. I was in charge of 4 kids from Brayden's class, Brayden, his friend Carson, and 2 little girls. They were easy to watch none of them ran off and we got to do all the fun things at the farm. We went in the first phase of the maze and the kids went down the 30ft slide they have in there. They loved it, it was really cool!! We went on the hayride around the pumpkin patch, they drove the pedal karts, looked at the animals, and huge pig, Leroy, then they got to go into the pumpkin patch and each pick out a pumpkin. (Warning!! I'm going to brag for a minute about my son!)I also got to chat with Brayden's teacher on the bus on the way there and she told me what a great student Brayden is and how he is doing so good. She told me about a project they did where they had to cut out things from a magazine that started with the same letter as their name. She said alot of the kids struggled with it, but it took Brayden about 5 minutes and he was done and wanted to know what was next. She said he is always the first one done and is doing very well. I figured he was doing ok since I hadn't heard he wasn't, but it is always nice to hear it straight from the teacher, BJ and I are very proud of him!!
(I forgot my camera, so these are taken with my phone, but I figured it was better than nothing)
My 4 kids with Leroy(can't really see the pig tho)

Brayden & Carson

Brayden's getting tall!

I had a really cool picture of Brayden going down the 30 ft slide, but it won't let me upload it to blogger, I will keep trying!!

0 comments: