Last week Jacey wasn't feeling too good. I figured it was just teeth, so I wasn't too concerned. His temperature did however get a little high to be just teeth, but this picture was taken before I knew it was that high. Poor guy!! I put him up to the table to have a little snack with Adisyn, and I was in the kitchen cleaning and I hear Adi just laughing so I ask what is so funny. She said "look at Jacey he is making funny faces at me". I turn around and look and the poor kid is barely holding his head up and his eyes open. It was so sad!!
Since all the kids have their backpacks Jace wanted one too, so Adi helped him get one and get it on, he was very proud of himself!
** Sorry about Adi and no clothes. I couldn't get her to keep her robe or pj's on and she would NOT get out of the picture either! Sorry!!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Jace
Posted by Kristi at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't take a picture of Reese without Kenadee in it. If I want one I have to make sure Kenadee isn't around. The pictures of Adi are cute though. Do you ever wonder why you buy clothes when they want to be naked all the time?
Poor little Jace! Those pictures are so sad, but pretty funny too.
I think Adi is so funny!
Poor Jacey! He looked so sick. Adi will never change!
Post a Comment