( All the kids in her preschool have matching shirts that they are suppose to wear on fieldtrips, kind of a good idea, easier to keep track of)
Today was Adi's preschool's first fieldtrip. We went to Hee Haw farms in Pleasant Grove. It was a beautiful day and the weather couldn't have been better. I had my great neighbor watch Jace so I didn't have to worry about chasing him around and keeping track of Adi at the same time. Now if I would have known that Adi wanted nothing(and I mean nothing) to do with me I would have just taken Jace with me. Thankfully Adi warmed up to the idea of me being there toward the end and we had a fun time. Each student had to have a parent go so she really had no choice, I had to be there, but it was fun to see her interact with the kids in her class and be able to talk to her teacher about how she is in class. I am glad she isn't clingy and wanting me to be with her every second, but it would have been nice to be acknowledged. I thought they didn't start that whole thing till they were teenagers. Oh well guess we started early!!
This is Adi and her friend Easton and Isabelle. She LOVES Easton. Her teacher told me the really like each other and always want to sit by each other in school. She would NOT leave his side during the fieldtrip. Everytime I would say Adi lets go she would say "NO, I'm going with Easton" Ok, sorry!! And a few times I would look over at her and she would have her head on his shoulder. Wish I had my camera ready for that one!
Adi going through the mini maze. We could have gone through the big corn maze where they have a 30 ft slide in the middle, but I was afraid it would have taken me too long and I had to be back by the time Brayden got home from school.
Adi and Leroy, the 1200lb pig!! I am not kidding this thing was huge I had never seen a pig that big... EVER!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Hee Haw Farms
Posted by Kristi at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that Kenadee and Adi are ALOT alike. Heaven help us!!!
i love fall! pumpkins patches, hay rides, farm animals, love it love it. looks like she had a blast.
Look at that pig. What a fun preschool Adi goes to!
PS I such at making bows :)
Adi looks so big. I love your new scrapbooking looking background. You might have to help me make one.
Post a Comment