CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Brayden



Brayden brought home a paperdoll last week and the instructions said to dress up the doll to look like your child will look on halloween. Brayden is going to be a sabertooht tiger(thanks to Julianne for making that happen!)We had already bought the material for his costume so we took some scraps and cut them out to fit the doll and since I didn't have any tooth picks for the teeth we used a spaghetti noodle instead. Brayden was very proud of his little sabertooth tiger and is so excited to be one on Halloween!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I heard about that costume, I can't wait to see it! Our kids costumes rock. I have to laugh at what Brayden & Devon both picked - random!

Miles and Bex said...

What a fun idea to do for school kids. Is he loving school?

Missy said...

Good work Brayden! We love the paper doll.