This morning we were running a little late. Adi has to be to school at 9:30 and she didn't get up till 8:55(my fault I lost track of time)so we were a little rushed. Luckily I didn't have to drive Brayden's carpool this morning or else we really would have been in trouble. So we are in her room getting her dressed and I get her socks out and she is going on and on about how it is cold and Buster needs his socks on too. She gets a pair of hers out of the drawer and I tell her they won't fit Buster. I tell her I will find him a pair while she is at school, this just makes her more upset because she is not leaving him home he has to go with her. So I tell her to put her shoes on while I go try and find a pair of Jace's baby socks. Luckily I had forgot to put away a few pairs of his newborn socks. Adi brings Buster to me and I put a pair on his front paws, she says to me "he needs some on his back feet" Are you kidding me? So I grabbed another pair and put them on his back feet. I was a little annoyed, but after I was done Adi had a huge smile and thanked me, how could I be mad? So of course I had to take pictures to document how crazy she is about Buster. She also informed me this morning that she wants a cage that looks like a princess house for Buster for her birthday. She cracks me up!! She has also taken to this stuffed cat we have, she named her Ima. She leaves Ima home, but tells me to keep an eye on her while she is gone so Jace doesn't bother her. She is so funny!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Buster's socks
Posted by Kristi at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is hilarious!! Love Buster and his socks! Addi is such a cutie!
I love all the stories of buster. That is just too funny. She is so cute!
Love Adi! Maybe you should write a book (or a blog) about Busters adventures with Adi. It reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. To cute!
i love buster! that is hilarious.
That is so cute! We need to get together soon. Are you guys going to the circus? Tomorrow is the circus parade at gateway. Remember last year. Call me tomorrow if you want to go. I think it starts at 10:00
So cute! I love your new layout. It feels good to be back to blogging now that Lauren is here. This adds a little normalcy to my life!!!
She is hilarious. And she is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment