CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Randomness


This is what I find almost everday when I come down from making beds, showering, laundry, etc.. He knows how to open the pantry all by himself, and get a stool, if necessary, and get his cheetos! He is crazy!


Adi and her bf Lexie. It was a little chilly and windy the other day so the girls came in to get jackets and this is what Adi came up with.(The red thing around her neck is actually a sash from her jeans) Where did she come from?


Brayden got a new xbox game and controller for his birthday and the kids have been over playing it a bit lately and so Jace thought he would take a turn too!

**Note the reason there are no randoms of Brayden is he is never around for me to take a picture of. He is getting so grown up and is always off at a friends house or out riding bikes, scooters, skateboards. I love our neighborhood and how there are so many kids. It has been such a blessing for us to move here and find a great neighborhood with lots of kids and such wonderful neighbors! I just love my neighbors I can't say enough good things about them. Everyone needs a Julianne for a neighbor!! We joke about how neither of us can ever move, but I am totally serious I would die if one of us had to move!!

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I love all the pictures! My kids get into our pantry all the time too. It drives me crazy because they always eat the junk food. My husband says not to buy it anymore but then what would I eat. Oh well.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the pictures! SO funny about jace and Adi is going to have the best sense of dress when she gets older. Look how she put that outfit together.

I wish I lived next door to my sister. I would agree with you she is awesome. So glad you guys found each other! What a small world! I heard the bows turned out adorable