CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Adi's First day of Preschool



Today Adi started preschool. All morning she kept asking "is it time to go?" And finally 9:30 came and it was time to go. I pulled up and her teacher, Mrs. Angie, was waiting outside for the kids. She got her picture taken and went and sat down to wait for the other kids. I gave her a kiss and told her I would be back in a little bit, she said "ok, bye". I thought I was going to be so sad, but I really wasn't. I went grocery shopping and then over to Old Navy, with just Jace and it was so nice! I did miss her, but she has been so excited to go to school that I figured if she wasn't sad, then I wouldn't be either! I think Jacey was a little lost without her, but we had fun, and it was nice to have some one on one time with just him. When I picked her up she was so excited to see me(which made me happy)and told me all about her day. When Brayden walked in from school Adi started telling him about her day and I heard him say "Oh Adi you are getting to be such a big girl!" It was so cute.

Adi and Jace enjoying a treat the last day before Adi started school.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Hailey was so confused when we dropped Ethan off at school. She missed him! Then when I loaded her in the car to go get him, she was so sad because she thought we were leaving him behind since he wasn't in the car. Adi looks so grown up! Cute!

Miles and Bex said...

My Brayden starts preschool next week. He is excited too! I think I am more excited!!! I can't wait to just be home with my Addi. It is kinda getting hard to leave comments about our kids on each others blogs because they all have the same names. Well except Jace and Taegan. Well if I ever have another boy I guess I will just have to name him Jace. Enjoy your time with just one.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Adi is adorable! It was so fun hanging out with you yesterday. I can't wait to go shopping to buy my stuff!

Missy said...

I love that Jace is in the pictures with Adi and Brayden. Too funny!

Staci said...

f gives all the kids hugs after school when he sees them. it's so cute. he really misses them but takes a nap right after we drop m off for afternoon kindergarten. i love it.