CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

BYU game


Yesterday was a home game for BYU and so you can guess where we were. I was a little hesitant to go because of the weather, so I told BJ that if it was raining I wouldn't go, but if it wasn't I would. Well when it was time to go it wasn't raining so I "got" to go. It was much better than their last home game where it was like 90 degrees and so freaking hot on those metal bleachers! The weather was actually nice and perfect "football weather" until the fourth quarter when it started to rain. It was a steady rain and we got soaked. BJ finally said we could leave when there was about 6 minutes left. It was evident they were going to win so we could have left at the start of the fourth quarter and avoided the rain, but oh well, that is BJ for ya! We had a good time and thanks to grandma John for watching the kids!


BJ at the first home game

0 comments: