We decided it was time to finally carve the pumpkins we've been growing. We didn't have nearly as many this year as last, but we ended up with 3 pretty good sized ones and a few little ones. Adi also grew some white pumpkins that did great! BJ and I don't really care for the carving, but we love the seeds so that is why we do it. We were very disappointed when we cut open Bray's pumpkin to find it was starting to rot! All those seeds wasted. We cleaned it out and carved it anyways. The kids never really help so it is just BJ and I, but its Halloween what would it be without some pumpkin carving!
Brayden's kind of looks like him with some missing teeth!
3 comments:
Awww! They look so cute!!! Looks like fun!
I am jealous of your girls trip. Good for you. Moms should do that. I love the HUGE pumpkin.
Kristi!
It's Christina (Allred). I found your blog through Angie Hyde. I hope you don't mind me stopping in to comment! Your family is adorable! I love the pics from your girls weekend! FUN! My blog is private but if you wanna peak at it I would be happy to send you an invite! Just email me! cjluvsrj@msn.com
Post a Comment