We hit the circus again this year. While I don't particularly care for circus' my kids do so we got tickets. It was suppose to be all 5 of us going, but since BJ hurt his leg and is on crutches he decided he didn't want to go and have to deal with stairs and lots of people. Come to find out once we got there we only had about 10(maybe) stairs to go down, but oh well. Anyways since he bailed and I of course couldn't disappoint the kids I took the 3 to the circus by myself. It turned out to not be as bad as I thought it would be. Brayden was such a good helper and so that helped me a ton. This was Jace's first time going and he was pretty captivated by it. He got a little restless toward the end, but so did I after 2 1/2 hours of it. We loved the elephants and tigers, and I could have done without the rest!
Sitting down on the floor before it started watching the clowns(they were juggling, guess Brayden was impressed)
They had some circus costumes you could try on.
Our favorite part, Elephants!!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Circus
Posted by Kristi at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment