CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

San Diego (Days 4 & 5)

Each day I took fewer pictures. I forgot my battery charger and the battery was about dead. Saturday we didn't do too much. We had to take Darci to the airport, and after that we went down to Qualcomm Stadium to see where the Padres and Chargers play. Not way eciting, but something to do. I think we were all a little tired from the week and so we went back to the hotel and took a nap, then for dinner we went downtown to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe. Sunday morning we got up and headed to return the car and over to the airport. Good thing we got there early there was a huge line. We had a great vacation, and I can't wait till next time! I love these girls!!

Qualcomm Stadium
Our hotel
Flight home

0 comments: