I was lucky enough to get to go to San Diego with a few of my good friends from high school. We had the best time and made so many memories. I was a little sad to leave my husband and kids and it just be me for 5 days, but I got over it and had a blast!!
This is us waiting for the shuttle at the airport to take us to get the rental car. They get mad when I would take pictures, but hey someone's got to!!

Funny story about where we stayed. We actually had a condo on the beach, but once we got to San Diego and talking to the nice lady on the shuttle, and then actually going to the sight of the condo, we realized we should not be staying there! Here were some of the clues. #1 it stunk. #2 it was about 15 minutes form the Tijuana border. #3 old tv just thrown out in some bushes next to the dumpster. #4 condo was smelly and just not up to our standards. #5 strange men taking photos of us. I think those are the most important ones. Anyways after seeing the place we decided we would not be staying there, even though we had already paid, so Darci went to the office and got our money back! So we ended up staying in a hotel in San Diego.
Here is the beach right outside our would have been condo, I think it looks pretty, but after the fact we learned that the water so close to the boarder is gross. Good thing we didn't touch it!

This little picture was painted on a building right across from where the condo was, nice huh?

Our first meal in CA, yep it is at Carl's Jr. We figured we better eat at a place we've heard of since we were in kind of a sketchy town!

Here is proof of the tv in the bushes, and the little "condo" to the left should of been ours, good thing we go out of it!!

Another funny story, after we finally got a hotel we were starving and we decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe in La Jolla, so we got directions and headed out. Well we get to La Jolla and go to exactly where the GPS said and can't find it. So we call the number and it is actually the Hard Rock in downtown San Diego(which we did go to Saturday night)and come to find out the one in La Jolla closed down about a month ago! Seriously add that to the horrible day in Imperial Beach and we were scared for the rest of our trip. Luckily we only had a few more things like that happen the rest of the trip! So we ended up going to a Chili's that was close by. This is the only picture(I swear) that I have to document the dinner. Thanks for taking one for the team, Andrea!! But then again you should have had your camera out Andrea!! I think Ang and I have the better photo!!

This is us waiting for the shuttle at the airport to take us to get the rental car. They get mad when I would take pictures, but hey someone's got to!!
Funny story about where we stayed. We actually had a condo on the beach, but once we got to San Diego and talking to the nice lady on the shuttle, and then actually going to the sight of the condo, we realized we should not be staying there! Here were some of the clues. #1 it stunk. #2 it was about 15 minutes form the Tijuana border. #3 old tv just thrown out in some bushes next to the dumpster. #4 condo was smelly and just not up to our standards. #5 strange men taking photos of us. I think those are the most important ones. Anyways after seeing the place we decided we would not be staying there, even though we had already paid, so Darci went to the office and got our money back! So we ended up staying in a hotel in San Diego.
Here is the beach right outside our would have been condo, I think it looks pretty, but after the fact we learned that the water so close to the boarder is gross. Good thing we didn't touch it!

This little picture was painted on a building right across from where the condo was, nice huh?
Our first meal in CA, yep it is at Carl's Jr. We figured we better eat at a place we've heard of since we were in kind of a sketchy town!
Here is proof of the tv in the bushes, and the little "condo" to the left should of been ours, good thing we go out of it!!
Another funny story, after we finally got a hotel we were starving and we decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe in La Jolla, so we got directions and headed out. Well we get to La Jolla and go to exactly where the GPS said and can't find it. So we call the number and it is actually the Hard Rock in downtown San Diego(which we did go to Saturday night)and come to find out the one in La Jolla closed down about a month ago! Seriously add that to the horrible day in Imperial Beach and we were scared for the rest of our trip. Luckily we only had a few more things like that happen the rest of the trip! So we ended up going to a Chili's that was close by. This is the only picture(I swear) that I have to document the dinner. Thanks for taking one for the team, Andrea!! But then again you should have had your camera out Andrea!! I think Ang and I have the better photo!!
After our long and exhausting days this is what we would do every night before bed!


1 comments:
K all I have to say is I had soooo much fun!!! It is so fun to look at the pictures:) and once again, I think you have some REALLY nice shots of ME!!!!! Could ya find some nicer ones? Me and Andrea are lookin good in that Chili's one! I swear I sent you a better one!!LOL
Post a Comment