We decided to go up the canyon Saturday night for dinner. We made it real simple hotdogs for Brayden and Adi, hamburger patties for BJ, and a taco left over from lunch for Jace. BJ is still on crutches but he was a sport and did it anyways. The kids had fun playing on a tree and putting leaves in the fire for dad. The leaves were beautiful and it was fun to go up there for a few hours. It started getting dark and we had been up there for about an hour or hour and a half and the kids started saying lets go, lets go home, its dark, I'm cold, etc.. BJ was disgusted with them that they weren't enjoying the outdoors as much as he was, but nothing is better than home and duh they are my kids! I swear next year we are going camping for reals, overnight and everything!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Cook out
This is what Jace would do when he walked by the fire.
Fire starter
Posted by Kristi at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
where'd you find that spot? It looked so fun. I'll have to ask Jace about it on Sunday.
Camping is more work than it's worth sometimes. Looks like a fun time though. You should come camping with us next year.
I didn't know BJ was on crutches?? Did I miss that somewhere. Fun times.
It looked beautiful and fun. It was great weather this past weekend, we need to enjoy it while we can.
not only can be be running buddies but we can be camping buddies!!!! im in are you? btw-when are you coming home!!!! not that i talk to you everyday but i can't wait to hear about your fun times!!!!
Post a Comment