I am a bit late on posting about this, but better late than never. Adi did gymnastics this summer. We started her after school and dance got out. She took the whole summer, but we decided to stop when school started because she was starting dance and cheerleading and along with school we figured that would keep her(and me) busy enough! She took with her good friend Rhylan and they had a good time! Good job Ads you did great!
Getting ready to start
Adi and Rhylan being silly. They always have to touch each other!
Back bends Adi style
Doing the beam
Cartwheels
Monday, September 22, 2008
Adi's Gymnastics
Posted by Kristi at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adi is so cute...
I saw BJ with crutches... Where is the post about that??? The suspense is killing me.
okay, can i just say that that brownie thing you brought was JUST heaven! ate the hole thing myself! i need to quit being so shy and just come over or you should come over more often, i really liked our visit! you make me laugh and i like it darn it! lets be bffs forever! okay, now i sound corney, i need to go to bed
Taegs is begging me to start her in gymnastics but I just don't have time yet. Maybe one day we will sign her back up. It looks like you might have a gymnist on your hands!
I told Kenadee I was going to sign her up for gymnastics all summer and I never did it. Sounds like she had fun. She sure is cute.
Post a Comment