CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Potty trained!!!!!!

I can officially say now that my baby is potty trained!! He has by far been my hardest, but my goal was to have him potty trained by October, so I guess I won! I am not sad at all with this milestone of my baby because I have been changing diapers for 7 years!! It is a great feeling to not have to buy anymore diapers and be done!! Yay Jace, for finally getting it, I am so proud!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yay! for underwear!

Staci said...

Hurray for big boy underwear! F is trained too and I love the independence...not to mention not having to wipe his bottom after every stinky poop! oh i love it.

Jason and Kristin said...

Very impressive. Not having to buy diapers is like getting a raise! Go buy yourself something nice with all the extra.

Anonymous said...

now if you don't laugh at those pictures you have got some problems - love it love it! and i am jealous - i want to be done buying diapers!

Jayna said...

Hey congrats. Since it worked out so well you should train mine for me.

Tara said...

All I have to say is jealous. The potty training thing is not going so well at my house....