CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween

Cosmo, The cheerleader, and our cowboy!

We had a fun and busy Halloween this year. We started off the day by going to Brayden's school's halloween parade. The whole school parades around in their costumes. It takes forever for them to start and get around the school, but it is fun and somthing we will be doing every year for along time I imagine.
Before we left for the parade
Waiting for parade to start
Finally they come. They came so fast I only got a few pictures
Carsen aka Ghost Rider
Cosmo!!!
He got hot so he ditched his hat/head.
After the marathon parade we had just enough time to grab some pizza for dinner and some lunch before I had to be back to the school to help with Brayden's class party. I helped with one of the crafts, it was really easy and I had a good time!
Brayden enjoying one of the games(thanks for the picture, Emily)
(Notice no cougar costume? When I got to the school to help with the party, he was so grumpy and near tears. He was so hot and had to go to the bathroom but because he had his jersey on over the costume poor guy couldn't figure out how to get the costume off to go. So we stepped out in the hall and ditched the rest of the costume, so he could enjoy the rest of the party!)
Finally it was time to go trick or treating!! We had a great time and the weather was perfect!! Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

How sad that he couldn't go to the bathroom!

Jason and Kristin said...

That is so stinking funny about the bathroom. Poor kid. I love Jace's pic too. He is so much fun in nursery I adore him!!

Staci said...

oh what fun. i love their cute costumes!

Hyde Family said...

They all looked very cute! Cute pictures of our trip, by the way. Our computer has been down so I haven't been able to stay caught up! But it sure was a fun trip!