CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GO COUGARS!

Saturday Brayden got to go to the last BYU home game with his dad. Yes, I was a very nice mom and gave up my ticket so he could go. We may have to get another one next year cause I am not going to be so nice next year! Brayden absolutely loves the Cougars! BJ is a pretty big BYU fan, but I am pretty sure Brayden out does him. Its hard to say where he gets this craziness from since both our families are huge BYU fans too. It is so funny to listen to Brayden after he goes to a game talking smack about the defense and this and that about the offense. He has so much fun at the games! Well on the way out of the game BJ bought Brayden a BYU football, and I have not seen him put it down since! The second he got hoem from the game he was outside playing football, and once Carsen got home those 2 were out there till dark playing football with whoever would come and join them!




Funny conversation. Let me set it up. Brayden and Carsen were sitting at the counter eating ice cream and talking about the BYU game. After the game Carsen got an autograph from one of the players.

Carsen: The guy who signed my hat was a chocolate guy.
Brayden: You didn't have one of the football players sign it you had a guy who makes chocolate sign your hat?(very confused)
Carsen: No he played football
Brayden: Oh so he plays football and he makes chocolate?
Carsen: (in a hushed voice) No, he is black, but I just call them chocolate.
Brayden: Oh.
I had to turn away and couldn't stop laughing! These 2 kill me and that conversation was hilarious. They are both so innocent and clueless and had no idea what the other was talking about. Loved it!

3 comments:

Staci said...

that is HILARIOUS! K has a friend in maryland that lived next door when she was 2. she called her 'my brown friend'. lol!

Olsen's said...

Tylar calls them "Brown people". It is so funny to get their perception on things.

Tara said...

Hilarious. Kids are great and honest.