CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving

We started the Thanksgiving weekend off Wednesday afternoon when the kids and I rode frontrunner up to Ogden. Well we thought we were going to ride it to Pleasant View where my mom was going to pick us up, but come to find out it only makes that trip once a day and we weren't on that train. So we made it to Ogden and had to wait about 20 minutes for our ride, but it worked out fine. The kids had fun riding the train to nana's, and it really went by pretty fast and was kind of fun. This year we were with the Taggart's for Thanksgiving. We had it at grandma's church and of course all the yummy foods and pies. Friday Maegen and I did the early morning shopping. It was lots of fun, and crazy and insane, but we both got what we wanted so it was successful!! Friday night we went to dinner at Chili's with everyone and then to Willard Bay to see the lights. Saturday BJ went where else, but fishing, so my dad and I took the kids to Madagascar 2. They loved it! Not sure if I have even seen the first one, but it was good anyways. Saturday night we went out to my grandma Graves' for dinner. Since we didn't have Thanksgiving with them this year it was nice to get to see them. Sunday we went to church and then came home. Any free time we had was spent watching Prison Break, thanks to my brother he got us hooked on it! It was a nice 5 days away, but we are oh so glad to be back home!!

Jace, Bray, and Adi on Frontrunner. It was the only picture I got of the weekend. I forgot I had brought my camera!!

3 comments:

Jonie said...

I think the train sounds like fun, too bad about your camera it is kind of funny.

Miles and Bex said...

I can't wait to ride the front runner. Sorry your train didn't go all the way. I am excited to hear what you bought on your early morning shopping.

Joey and Nettifer said...

your thanksgiving weekend sounded wonderful. Love your purse & adi's cute shirt :)