Every year Brayden's school has a Christmas sing. Each grade sings a few holiday songs. It is pretty fun and something I look forward to every year. I will probably look forward to it more in 3 years when all the kids are performing, Jace and Adi got a little restless, but it was fun anyways! This year we went same time we went last year, but there must have been more people cause we were way further back, which was fine we still saw and heard them. This year the 1st grade was first so that was nice, but we stayed the whole time anyways. This year they sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and the one the chipmunks sing, don't know the real name of it, Brayden says it is Christmas Christmas time is here. They had to wear their best dress for the performance and we had a bit of a battle that morning trying to make Brayden wear his church clothes to school. He was not happy, but looked great!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Sing
Posted by Kristi at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nate was about ready to die with having to dress up. He swore everyone would laugh at him. When not many kids were wearing church shirts I was worried that Nate would be really mad when I picked him up. Luckily he didn't even mention it.
Post a Comment