CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Cheer Showcase

Adi has been taking cheerleading for the past few months and last night it was her showcase. I hadn't seen any of the cheers or dance because I would just drop her off and parents couldn't stay, so I was anxious to see if she remembered anything, and she did! She did cheer last year and loved it so we tried it again this year and again she loved it! She is such a little performer she gets up on the stage and is all smiles and thinks she is pretty hot stuff! She did such a good job! We are so proud of you Ads, keep it up!
Before the showcase, she posed herself!

As soon as she got on stage. Seriously she didn't stop smiling!
Doing her dance
Cheering with all the girls

0 comments: