CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

I took Adisyn, Jace, and Grayson(the little baby I am watching for a few months) to Kangaroo Zoo. I had never been there and was so glad we went cause it was so much fun. Adi and Jace, even Grayson loved it! Adi loved going down all the slides and once Jace figured out how to climb up them he was loving it too. Adi and Lexi would help him up the big slides so he wouldn't fall backwards and he just loved it! After we got there I felt a little guilty we were there without Brayden, he would love it! Since they had so much fun I thought we will go back when both Brayden and BJ can join us. They played so hard that Jace fell asleep on the way home and Adi shortly after we got home. It was a fun little outing and we will definitley go back!

The reason for only 1 picture of Adi is she was never around me long enough for me to snap a picture, Jace just happen to stay alittle closer to me!

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

is this the Kangaroo Zoo by us? or you? I wanted to take M there - glad to know your kids like it so we can take M.

Staci said...

what is kangaroo zoo? looks like a blast.

Emily said...

I keep promising to take my boys there, it does look like a lot of fun.

Missy said...

They just opened one of these on Redwood Road outside our neighborhood...you still planning on Wednesday?

Tara said...

I need to take my kids there. I loved the pictures from the dance competition. She is a cutie.

Jodi Jo said...

That was a lot of fun. We should do that again.

Jodi Jo said...

That was a lot of fun. We should do that again.

Veronica said...

I didn't know y'all had one our by you! Must be a chain. We went there last week and the kids loved it!!

Hyde Family said...

Hey Kristi, this is Angie. I found your blog and I have had fun reading about your cute family. I have added you to my list, I hope that's okay. Have a great day!