CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Baseball, Park & Zoo

Since the weather has been nice the past few days we decided to take advantage and spend some time outside. Monday after BJ got home from work we went to the park to play. I picked up some Subway fro dinner and we were off. The kids had alot of fun. Brayden brought his baseball and bat. He loves to have his dad pitch to him while he tries to hit it. After baseball we played on the toys for awhile, and Jace swang the entire time, he wouldn't get out!!


Adi doing some push ups
BJ & I racing, guess I lost!
Brayden & dad racing
Bray really wanted to win!!
The next day we had our annual trip to the zoo with Shalene. This time nana, poppy, Kev, Haylee, & Kyla joined us. It was so much fun! Thanks everybody for coming we had a fun day, lets keep doing it!!
Riding the train


White alligator
We actually made it to one of the elephant shows. Brayden loved being able to see the elephants upclose, even though he already knew most the facts they were telling us!

Jace loves his poppy, they always have so much fun together!
Trying to get all 4 of them to hold still & look was impossible. Notice Brayden behind the lion?!

11 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pictures. I am always inspired by your blogs to get off my butt and be a better mom!

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I keep wanting to go, but I don't want to get snowed on!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun time you are having! Love it!

auttelf said...

Brayden looks like he is ready to be a pro with that form. I wanted to take my kids to the zoo today but it wont stay warm :(

Veronica said...

That is such a beautiful park!! It actually has trees and stuff. Nice y'all got a good weather day at the zoo. Those are hard to come by.

Jayna said...

Hey send me your email address and I'll send some pics from the fieldtrip.

Lindsay Spencer said...

You're such a fun mom. Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. I should take my kids to the zoo while it's still a little cool. Thanks for the idea. :)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Thanks for the compliment on my blog. I'd love to do your blog. Anytime.

Miles and Bex said...

the weather looks so warm!!! It is still really cold up here. Hopefully it will be warm soon. Loved all the pictures! I have never seen the elephant show, is it cool

Hyde Family said...

Hey Kristi, this is Angie. I found your blog and I have had fun reading about your cute family. I have added you to my list, I hope that's okay. Have a great day!

Staci said...

kristi, we will have to trade bread recipes. i have a really good wheat bread recipe that i just got and i use it for pizza dough and it is so tasty. it has a very faint sweet taste to it that i love. i love bread.