CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Adi's Preschool Graduation


Adi finished her first year of preschool this week. She has so enjoyed school, Mrs. Angie, and her friends. She has done so good and learned so much and we are so proud of her. They had a little program and they sang songs and then Mrs Angie presented each graduate with a little scrapbook of the year. It was so cute and so nice because now I have all of her stuff from 2007-2008 bound into 1 little book. A little girl in our ward started preschool there at the beginning of the year and Adi just loves her, they have become good friends and Adi will miss seeing her every other day!



Singing 5 Little Speckled Frogs & doing the Hokey Pokey!


Mrs Angie & Adisyn


Adi & her friend Easton, she LOVES Easton!!

3 comments:

Jonie said...

Adi,
I love your pictures. I loved Miss Angie too.
Lexie

Hyde Family said...

So cute! She is adorable! Doesn't it make you sad to see them all grown up? Her preschool looked cute. I didn't know that was Nate's cousin that did the preschool. I thought it was a different one. I bet the kids had fun with her!

auttelf said...

We should get her and kenz together. I saw her running through my yard the other day with all the boys. Shes cute