CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dance Competition #2

Adisyn had her second dance competition of the season last week and I thought she did great! Her class took 3rd for jazz and 2nd for their lyrical. She got a trophy and couldn't have been happier! She is loving dance class and her teachers and loves performing. BJ and the boys came to see her in this competition and even though BJ claimed he hated it I think he secretly enjoyed watching Adi dance! When Jace saw her out on the floor he started yelling "Hi Adisyn!" over and over. The boys loved watching Adi and recognizing the other girls they knew!

She was cold and wouldn't take off her jacket and was mad at me because I wanted a picture of her in this costume.
I absolutely love how she walks out onto the floor, with her nose in the air!!

Brayden took this picture I was impressed that he got her actually doing a step in the dance! I can never get one that good!!

7 comments:

Jayna said...

So cute! I wish Rhylan would have stuck it out.

Missy said...

how many costumes do they have? When do you want to come play?

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love little girl dance performance - big girls i rather puke, but those little ones are so adorable. She look so cute!

Veronica said...

I can't get over how cute she is!

Hyde Family said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am gald that we can keep in touch a little more now. Andrea called me the other day and told me the plan for October. Sounds fun! Call me sometime if you are here in Brigham and we will have to get together. By the way, Adi looks so cute in her costumes. I would love to watch her little dance competition. You must be so proud!

Staci said...

she is too cute. i love her outfit.

Darci said...

It brings back so many fun memories....Debutaunts?! So fun
!!!! She is too cute in her costume!