Jace was tagged by Reese
5 things about Jace
1. Jace LOVES his "burlo" and Adi. He wants to be big like them and wants to follow them everywhere.
2. Jace is a tease/bully. Ask anyone in nursery or Julianne. I've seen him have Lulu in the death grip with teeth clenched.
3. Jace loves "flaffels"(actually mini pancakes) And "abba"(pizza)
4. Jace is 2 and only has 10 teeth. I know that is a random weird fact, but seriously where are his teeth. I am starting to get worried. Seriously!
5. Jace makes me laugh everyday. He really is quite the comedian and keeps us all laughing!
Jace tags Brayden, Adisyn, and Annabelle
Thanks for the tag Tara it was fun to highlight him and think about all the crazy things he does!
3 comments:
Awww...Jacey!! I love you! We really miss you all!
Jace is so cute! Don't worry about the teeth, I had the same concerns with Brinley and they seemed to have all come in. Yes I am for sure coming in October. I just have to make the arrangements for babysitters. I can't wait! It sounds fun!
so cute. i love the little names they come up with for certain things.
Post a Comment