CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally!!

Brayden has been asking since the snow melted when we could swim and run through the sprinklers. I told him when it was atleast 80 degrees, and FINALLY it happened!! So the last 2 days have been spent with the kids in swimming suits running around the yards and me sitting on the deck watching. Jace has even missed his nap the past 2 days, but we won't make that a habit!! The kids have so much fun with all the neighbors! Brayden and his friends wander back and forth between houses coming and going all day long, they love it and I love it that he has such good friends! Summer will be so much fun for them! Adi is still a little limited on where she can go, but she still has fun just the same especially when there are other girls around to play with. So keep the sunny warm weather coming we are ready!!

Adi's ready for summer

Playing in the pools





The gang!

Poor Adi with all those boys!!!




7 comments:

Emily said...

Loved the pictures, especially of Nathan getting slammed.

Tara said...

Someday Adi is going to love having all those boys around. You have a fun neighborhood. Reese tagged Jayce.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Looks like fun. I always think of you when it's summer. We had lots of fun in the summer. Remember when I broke Kev's bike in half? LOL I still have scars on my knee from that.

auttelf said...

My kids have been begging for the sprinklers too!! Cole was asking about Jace today I thought it was cute

Hyde Family said...

Sounds like it is always a party at your house! I am so ready for summer, even though it is getting hot fast! You are such a fun mom!

Andrea said...

Hi, Kristi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your kids are cute. Your daughter is a mini you! I saw your pics from Discovery Park. I take my kids there a lot too. We should try to meet sometime! You have a cute fam!
It's good to hear from you!

Maeg said...

I think Adi loves being with all the boys! Cute pics!!!!!!! Looks fun :)