Brayden's school does a dance festival every year. It was really fun to go watch him and see all the other neighborhood kids dance and have fun. It was really quite cute! The kindergarten classes danced to a Tarzan song "Trashing the Camp". They had to wear tan, brown, green, or camo clothing and Bray didn't have any pants in any of those so I went and got him something that would work. Well what he failed to tell me was that is was outside, so I had sent him to school in shorts and a short-sleeve shirt and it was a cold day! I didn't even bother to put a jacket on Jace or Adi or myself, so I had to run back to the car and get a blanket and we sat snuggled in the blanket the whole time. I asked Brayden after if he was cold and he said while they were waiting for their turn to go on he got cold, but when he started dancing he was fine. I felt so bad! Oh well, he did good and had fun!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is fun. He is looking so grown up and hey those shorts will last all summer!
Post a Comment