CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fieldtrip to Albertson's

Monday Adi's preschool had a fieldtrip to the local ALbertson's. Parents go on all the fieldtrips to avoid travel and carseats etc. I don't mind though, I enjoy being able to go do things with just her. I was able to get a friend to watch Jace, which saved me because he would have been a disaster wanting to run all around the store. It was fun for the kids they got to go in the bakery and the produce department. Then they got a crab out and let the kids look at it. I thought Adi would freak, but she was rather interested. After they saw all the departments they got a little bag with a few grocery items in it. Adi just loves her preschool so much. She loves all her friends there and absolutely adores Mrs. Angie. Adi and her friend Rhylan were so cute holding hands and covering their mouths giggling at things, they are such cute girls!!

Watching the crab intensely!

Adi enjoying her cookie.

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun preschool!