Adi had her first dance competition of the year on Saturday. It was up in Clearfield and she had to be there by 8:00, we debated staying at my moms because it would be a shorter trip there in the morning, but decided to be brave and get up early. We left the house at 6:30 and had to pick up Shalene, and some McDonald's! We got there right on time and she did such a good job!! When we frist got there and got her into her costume she didn't want to perform, I said "Too bad!!" So she was shy at first but once she got with her class and I went back out to the gym to watch she was fine. I knew she would be since I have seen her perform and she loves it!
After the first dance she had to get ready for her lyrical and she kept asking when it was time to do it again! She loved it, just as I thought she would!! She enjoyed watching the other dancers and their "pretty costumes".
Waiting to dance again!
She was done with both dances and we were headed home by about 10:15. It didnt' take her long to look like this ont he ride home!
She did so good and I was so so proud of her! Way to go Adi!! Can't wait till next time!!
5 comments:
Wow her dance class is serious! THat is so cool. She looks so cute! Her costume looks really cute too!
I can't get over those girls walking with their hands behind their backs. Such professionals!
That is awesome! She looks so cute in her dance stuff. I love how they are walking off the gym floor with their hands behind their backs. So professionals. So fun!
that is so cute. i love all those little girls walking out like the pros. too cute.
Hi Kristi. Just wanted to stop by and say Hello! Your blog is really cute. And your kids are darling.
Post a Comment