This year for our ward Christmas party we did a breakfast with Santa. I was so glad because this way my kids got to see Santa and we did't have to do it in the mall or wherever. It was a really fun party. We had a nice big breakfast, then they had activities for the kids. There was cookie decorating, and another one(not really sure what it was)the youth was in charge of these activities and then they had a little game in the gym for the adults. They had a nice little program with some musical numbers and then the primary sang a few songs. Adi just had to go up and sing with the primary and afterward Brayden told me how embarrassed he was because Adi isn't even in primary. Why he was so embarrassed, I am not really sure, but ok. It was so funny because when they started singing Santa Claus is coming to town, Adi was the loudest and knew all the words. I so wish I had that on tape, it was hilarious! Then Santa really did come. Brayden was being shy and when I told them to go get in line he threw a fit and wouldn't, so Adi went and got in line by herself. I finally got Brayden to get in line and Adi was way infront of us and wouldn't come back, so I figured when the boys got up there I would have her just come and get a picture of all 3 of them, but when I attempted to put her on his lap again she completely flipped out, screaming, & yelling "no, no, I already did". So I only got the boys together. Atleast this year I got all 3 of them to sit on his lap and pictures of it even if they aren't all together.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Breakfast w/ Santa 2007
Posted by Kristi at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun breakfast. Our ward is doing that this weekend! Way to go Adi to sing those songs. That girl is ready for primary!
I told Kenadee all week that Santa was going to be at our ward party last Friday because he always has been. Well I lied so I guess we will have to go to the mall or something.
Post a Comment