CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Sing


Wednesday was Brayden's school's Christmas Sing. It was so cute!! They have each grade sing 2 songs and it was so fun! The kindergartens sang Jingle Bells and Mele Kalikikmaka. They had actions for melekalikimaka and it was just so cute. Adi had school so she wasn't able to come but BJ didn't have to go to work till late that day so he was able to come and watch(I think he wished he had been to work). Jace was so good he got a little restless in between grades, but was so good. I videoed the performance so I didn't get any pictures during it that turned out, but got one after of him still in his hula skirt(that they made themselves) and necklace. Good job Bray!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

cheesecake factory change! dec. 27th...thurs. at 5pm. please come!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Julianne said the performance was adorable!