CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

John Family Christmas Letter 2007



Since I use this as memories of what our family does I thought I should add this so I have a copy. Some of you will get one and there are some of you that I couldn't find addresses for that I wanted to send to so now you get to see it anyhow.

It has been a good year for our family. The kids are growing up fast and keeping us constantly busy. We built a home and moved to Lehi last January. We love our neighborhood and ward, there are tons of kids, and we finally feel like we are at home!

Brandon is still working in Salt Lake at First Franklin as a loan account manager. He keeps busy with work and fishing and we see him in between!

Kristi’s time is spent driving carpool, or kids to various activities, helping with homework, cooking & cleaning, and other tasks that go along with being a mother of 3 The kids keep her very busy and on her toes, but she loves it and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Brayden is 6 and started kindergarten this past fall. He loves school and all the things that go along with it. He played t-ball and soccer this year and is taking after his dad and excelling in soccer. He loves to play with his friends, and we rarely see him till dinnertime!

Adisyn is 3 and started pre school this year. She is learning so much and doing so great! Adi did cheerleading and dance this year. She loves it and is quite the little performer! She loves being the “princess” and the second mom of the house.

Jace is 20 months and keeps Kristi on her toes! He loves his brother and sister and wants to do everything they do and go everywhere they go! Three days a week it is just him and mom and he is lost with out his brother and sister. He has so much energy and keeps us all laughing!

We are so thankful for this time of the year when we can reflect upon the Savior’s birth and what his life means to us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that have made us who we are and taught us so much. We love you all and wish you a very happy holiday season!!

Love,

BJ, Kristi, Brayden, Adisyn, & Jace John

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Your family picture is so cute! You are so good to get Christmas letters out. Every year I say I will do them and then I never do. So hopefully next year.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love your family christmas card! Love your pictures wink wink. Glad you like them too!