CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Graves family Christmas Party

I had a family Christmas party at our house on Saturday. It was alot of fun and I am so glad everyone was able to come. We started by making gingerbread houses. Adi and I went to Roberts one morning last week and all their Christmas stuff was 50% off and so I ended up getting the houses for $3.00!! I was so happy with that because they are usually $10 and when you are buying 5 it makes you feel real happy to get them for $3! Anyways, we had alot of fun decorating them and even more fun trying to get them to stand. Of course BJ, Jed,& Kevin didn't help, but sat in the downstairs and watched football, they missed out! Mine and the kids fell over like 3 times and the final time one of the sides shattered so we combined with my mom to complete ours. I had to make more frosting and the second batch didn't turn out as stiff as the first. Luckily we used the first batch to put our house up so ours stayed, but poor Maegan decided to use Elmer's glue and it ate away at the gingerbread and so her house just wouldn't stay. It was pretty funny! Everyone else got theirs to finally stay. Then we ate dinner, we had soup in bread bowls. Yum! Thanks to everyone for bringing stuff and coming down, we had a good time!!
Jed & Maegen

Haylee & Adam hard at work on their house!

Shalene & Jef

The batteries in my camera died and Brayden was the picture taker so no pics of us with our house.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

did they love the gifts you gave them? Glad you had a good time.

Staci said...

cheesecake factory jan. 3 at 5pm. please come!