

Monday we met my mom, dad, sister, and niece at Gardner Village. We had planned to go Saturday, but with the storm we decided not to, and had to reschedule. It was early out day and both kids were home by 11:45 so we decided to go. I love Gardner Village, but especially around the holidays, they decorate so cute and always have fun stuff for kids. They had their elves out and instead of just being able to look at the elves, they have this list you can print off their website of different elves to find and when you fill it out you can take it to the bakery and get a cup of hot chocolate for the kids for $.25. The kids had so much fun walking around looking for the certain elves. Haylee and I got these super cute bags we thought would be great for diaper bags for only $10 and when we got home we both realized we should have got another to use for a purse, so I went back and got us each another one. After we walked around we went and had lunch at Archibald's, it was way good and the kids were pretty good. Haylee had to be back to Brigham by 4 so we left after lunch, but it was a nice couple of hours away! On my way home I called Julianne to see if she wanted to go to Home Depot to get wood. She is building me a few frames, I am so excited the projects are going to turn out so cute! Thanks to Julianne for helping me!
Tuesday my mother-in-law came over and we had a baking day. We didn't make too much just some christmas chocolate chip cookies(Brayden's request), and attempted to make some caramels, but after they were cooled and I tried cutting them they were so hard. I am not sure what happened, if we overcooked them or what, but we had a good time anyway! I had high hopes of getting alot baked, but with the kids and what not we only got a few done, but I figure over the next few days during naps I can finish up the rest. I am having a Christmas party here on Saturday and am trying to get the gifts and food ready. I think I way overdid it, but I just love this time of the year and parties and everything that comes with it!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Gardner Village & Baking
Posted by Kristi at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like that was so fun at Gardener village. I think I should take M to go and do that. Thanksf or the idea!
I always ruin carmel. Do you want to knowa secret- julianne is awesome at making candy! But she is perfect at everything!
I bet you can't believe I have never gone to Gardner Village. It sounds like such a great place. I will have to try it out.
Post a Comment